Our Aim – To support apprentices, employers, training companies, end assessment providers, mentors and the industry as a whole to deliver a successful apprenticeship programme that attracts and retains new and diverse talent in the Events Industry.
We will work with the industry to develop new Trailblazer apprenticeship standards to help apprentices and employers gain qualifications through to degree level, providing an alternative learn-as-you-can education route for progression within the industry.
We will seek funding and support from the industry to set up a board that will:
- Develop and deliver a portal and communications programme that will provide all necessary information to all stakeholders (to include employers, apprentices, FE/HE institutions, training companies, industry and UK press)
- Appoint and manage an industry board that represents the industry well, and that drives the development and professional delivery of the Event Apprenticeship Programme
- Appoint and manage a Trailblazer Apprenticeship Development Board that will work with the industry to develop relevant levels 4, 5 and 6 Trailblazer standards
- Audit apprenticeships across different employers and training providers to ensure that high standards of training and support are provided
- Work with industry stakeholders to promote and support the programme (e.g. industry associations, media, government, apprenticeship agencies)
- Create a talent pool that better reflects the UK population
- Help develop a programme that is UK-wide, not solely London-centric
- Have appropriate governance and performance based metrics
For more information contact email@example.com.